With its clear focus, international approach and modern, hybrid trade fair concept, the GrindingHub will become the new industry meeting place for grinding technology.
From 17 to 20 May 2022, umati will take the opportunity to show the benefits of a world language of mechanical engineering at this trade fair’s premiere. We will be present with our own booth in hall 9/booth 9D46 — and we will be in good company with numerous umati partners. Together with the project partner ISW Stuttgart and representatives of individual manufacturers, we will provide information on all aspects of OPC UA for machine tool building. Of course, the strategic establishment of umati as a global community and unique marketing community will also play a central role. Moreover, all umati partners are cordially invited to take part in the live demonstration and to apply now for the umati joint stand. Register early and secure your participation!
Ready for a live demo?
With the two successful umati live demonstrations at EMO Hannover 2019 and EMO Milano 2021, umati has repeatedly demonstrated global data connectivity. You can be part of it next time and show the world how umati makes connectivity between machinery and software easy, secure and seamless. How the umati live demonstration works:
- Machines or components on which the “OPC 40501–1 UA for Machine Tools” specification is implemented can connect 1:1 to the umati Data Hub (powered by T‑Systems). This provides credible proof for customers and trade fair visitors that one is part of the larger movement for open interfaces. The machines don’t have to be at the trade show for this to happen.
- Software solutions and value-added services can access the signals of the connected machines via the umati Data Hub and show what their products can do with them.
- Visitors to the trade fair can access the live data of the respective machine via the umati.app web application by scanning a QR code attached to the machine.
- Appropriate promotional materials will be provided for participating partners, including an overview brochure of who will be participating in the demonstration at the show. Furthermore, marketing and social media campaigns will be offered in the course of the fair
- To increase awareness of the joint initiative, umati must be visible at all participating partners’ respective booths and appropriately informative contact persons must be present.
To take part in the live demonstration just fill out the registration form and send it to by April 11, 2022.
Be part of our community at the joint stand!
The GrindingHub offers attractive, good value packages available for umati partners exclusively. As a part of the umati joint stand, you can present your products and solutions in the vicinity of other umati partners and profit from the excellent marketing and high visibility umati is well-known for. In addition, the joint stand offers umati partners many advantages:
- a suitable offer for each exhibitor
- low planning, personnel and organization costs
- attractive price-performance ratio
- professional support by the organizer
Please send your application form to . Registration for the joint booth is open until February 28, 2022.
No matter wether you are part of the live demonstration or the joint stand: Don’t miss the chance to convince your customers that open standards based on OPC UA are the future of connectivity!
|Hall / Booth|
|Haas Schleifmaschinen GmbH||10 / C50|
|J. Schneeberger Maschinen AG||10 / D30|
|Retuner||9 / D46|
|Rollomatic SA||7 / C70|
|Röders GmbH||9 / A20|
Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH + Co. KG
|9 / D46|
|umati||9 / D46|
|United Grinding Group||- / -|
|Vollmer Werke Maschinenfabrik GmbH||7 / C50|